Monday, April 6, 2009

I have not updated pictures of Addy for a while, so here is the past 4 months. Addyson is getting such a cute personality. She thinks she is much older than she is...she is crawling, jabbering/screaming, and almost WALKING (although each time she tries she does not know how to fall so she usually ends up hitting her head or face on the floor)! It goes by way too fast.




Addyson at 8 months




Addyson at 7 months







Addyson at 6 months







Addyson at 5 months






2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a smiley little girl! I love the most recent pic - the top one posted - SO adorable!

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

I love Addison! She is too cute.
I miss you tonz too and have been thinking about you a lot lately. I'd love to get together sometime.
When are you available?
Calli